Kevin De Bruyne says his Manchester City future does not depend on Pep Guardiola



Kevin De Bruyne says he is สมัครสมาชิกfun88 "very happy" at Manchester City and his future at the club is not linked to Pep Guardiola's tenure.

The Belgian midfielder has flourished as one of the Premier League's star players under Guardiola ever since he took the reins at the Etihad Stadium in 2016.

Guardiola's current contract at City runs through to June 2021, although the Spaniard said in November he would be open to renewing his contract in the north west if the club wanted him to.

But De Bruyne sees his long-term future at City even without Guardiola, rejecting claims that the manager's future plans would play any part in his career choice.

"Not particularly," he told สมัครเล่นเกมยิงปลา Belgian outlet Het Laatste Nieuws. "I think Pep has said that he'll stay until the end of next year, whatever happens. I think his contract is running out then.


"We'll have to wait, but I'm not going to make a decision based on what he does of course. I have already worked under other managers and when Pep leaves, I have to continue working with someone else.

"The last few years a lot วิธีเล่นไฮโลออนไลน์บนมือถือ of clubs have enquired, and have asked after my future plans, but I'm very happy at Manchester City. I play for one of the best teams in the world, I play in England, in my eyes from a competitive point of view it's the best league.

"It's a challenge to be the best here, and to win. That's something I need to keep on going in my career. Whatever will come, will come."

De Bruyne's contract with Manchester City runs until June 2023, but the club still have to serve a two-year ban from European competitions for breaching UEFA's Financial Fair Play rules.

The club appealed the decision and the case is set to be taken to the Court for Arbitration of Sport (CAS) in Switzerland, with senior City officials confident they can get the sentence overturned or reduced.

"The club has told us เว็บหนังออนไลน์ดีที่สุด that they will appeal the decision, and they are 100 per cent convinced that they are in the right," De Bruyne said.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

คาสิโนออนไลน์ คาสิโนออนไลน์2020 UFA700S

The Netherlands bans professional sport until September due to pandemic

Real Madrid players and coaches agree to take pay cuts between 10-20 per cent