Gareth Bale and Harry Kane... Did you see them getting to the top?



Andros Townsend talks บาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ10บาท leaving Spurs, why his England debut felt so natural and... Did he really see Harry Kane and Gareth Bale going to the top?

Crystal Palace winger Townsend spoke to Sky Sports about what it was like entering the Tottenham youth academy aged eight, why loan spells in the Football League never phased him and what it is that helped him make it in the Premier League.

But with those Spurs days now long behind him, he looked back on his career to date with Soccer AM's Adam Smith and how he dealt with one of his toughest moments, in association with EA Sports FIFA 20.

What were your สมัครเล่นเกมยิงปลา earliest football memories?
Probably the 1998 World Cup. Once England went out, I followed Brazil. I remember following the final and Ronaldo with that suspicious illness.

Who were your role models growing up?

That'd have to be Brazilian Ronaldo. From a young age, I was always obsessed with him, some of the goals he scored were amazing. I followed his career from Inter Milan to Real Madrid and AC Milan, and he was always a hero of mine growing up.

How was it joining a club like Tottenham as a kid?

There was no วิธีเล่นไฮโลออนไลน์บนมือถือ pressure at all. It's mad you say it's so young, I remember playing for a good two or three years before I went to Spurs. I had a trial at Arsenal, one at Crystal Palace, a few London clubs, whether that be with their academy or development sides. I've definitely got a good few years' memories before I joined Spurs. It didn't feel that young.

How much did you enjoy being in the academy at Spurs?
It was great. We had a good crop of youngsters coming through; myself, Ryan Mason, Adam Smith, Harry Kane, and three of four others - Tom Carroll, John Obika. We were very fortunate we had great coaches there, and when I think back it's definitely with fond memories. I try to keep in touch with as many of the boys as possible.

Where did the viral clip of you singing Stand By Me come from?

Honestly, I've เว็บหนังออนไลน์ดีที่สุด  no idea what was going through our heads! It was around Christmas I think, and for some reason we decided to make a song for Christmas. Because we were all youth team players, we didn't expect it to blow up the way it did. We thought we'd just put it on Twitter and that would be that.

Unfortunately, I did it by choice!

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

คาสิโนออนไลน์ คาสิโนออนไลน์2020 UFA700S

The Netherlands bans professional sport until September due to pandemic

Real Madrid players and coaches agree to take pay cuts between 10-20 per cent